The MV-1 is the one and only purpose built wheelchair accessible vehicle in the World today, and is built at its state of art assembly plant in the USA.
The MV-1 is unlike other wheelchair accessible vehicles in that it is built around a chassis designed by Roush Racing the famed Race car specialists in the USA. (Jack Roush Racing) coupled with Ford Motor Company Drive Train and Electronics. Its full steel body offers safety for wheelchair users. Entry is gained through side door with a door opening of a cavernous 56" by 36", and easily accommodates any size of wheelchair or scooter, while the large internal cabin allows easy maneuverability inside the vehicle. with power ramp. The MV-1 meets all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and The MV-1 meets all applicable U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
The MV-1 is available from September 2014 through our partner dealer network in all GCC countries.
- Power and Performance
- Accessibility (meets ADA guidelines)
- Comfort and Convenience
- Exterior Colors
- Ford 4.6L 2V EFI V8 Engine.(for MY 2015 powered by Ford V6 3.7L)
- Ford Electronic 4-Speed Automatic Transmission with Overdrive.
- Rear Wheel Drive with 3.45 Axle Ratio.
- 24-Gallon Gasoline Tank (est. 350-mile range).
- 17-Alloy Wheels.
- 19-Alloy Wheels (Optional)